NEW TRITON GLX-R & GSR
Power - you've either got it or you don't. And with Triton you've got it in a big way.
At the core of Triton sits this refined and super-responsive 2.4L DOHC MIVEC 16 valve common rail intercooled diesel engine. An aluminium cylinder block, and strong yet lightweight materials reduce weight, and with a compression ratio of 15.5:1, it's among the quietest and most efficient diesel engines on the market contributing to better torque and speed power across the whole rev range. In fact, we know it will exceed your expectations. Peak power is 133kW at 3500rpm, while torque is an impressive 430Nm at 2500rpm across both manual and automatic transmission models. The lightweight engine achieves low fuel consumption and CO2 emissions across the range, while also delivering outstanding power and performance.
SUPER SELECT II 4WD
With the option of full-time 4WD, High and Low range with centre diff lock and selectable 2WD, the Super Select II 4WD system on the Mitsubishi Triton GLS and GSR will give you more control in bad weather or on difficult surfaces.
DOUBLE CAB FEATURES
IT'S NOT AFRAID OF A HARD DAY'S WORK
MAKE LIGHT WORK OF HEAVY LOADS
Double Cab models provide ample load capacity with 1520mm in length, 1470mm in width and 475mm in depth. Featuring 6 inner cargo bed hooks and a rear gate with an easy to use single handle, the extra reinforcement in the construction of the spacious cargo bed makes it even more durable. Couple this with impressive power and torque and you can be confident that Triton will move whatever you need to with ease.
ROBUST DESIGN AND HANDLING
Built tough to handle whatever challenges come your way the Mitsubishi Triton is built for maximum stability and traction. Its legendary ladder chassis contributes to solid handling and its body is aerodynamically designed for stable highway performance. Its rugged suspension features double wishbones with coil springs and a stabiliser bar in front, plus no-nonsense above-the-axle leaf springs in the rear for outstanding traction.
Mitsubishi Motors Intuitive Technology, or MiTEC, is an integrated system of brilliant innovations in action, working in unison to guide and protect, alert and connect, even entertain. It thinks like you, reacts like you, before you even know it. Delivering unsurpassed safety and next generation features to the modern-day driver.
Disclaimer: Please drive safely and never rely solely on these systems while driving. Drivers are fully responsible for their own safe driving.
Take the tough Triton for a spin
- 2.4L MIVEC Diesel
- Pick Up (with Cab Chassis option on GLX 4x4)
- Super Select II 4WD with Off Road Mode and Hill Descent Control (GLS & GSR)
- Rear differential lock (GLX+, GLS and GSR)
- Forward Collision Mitigation with Pedestrian Detection (GLX ADAS, GLX+, GLX-R, GLS and GSR)
- Lane Departure Warning (GLX ADAS, GLX+, GLX-R, GLS and GSR)
- Blind Spot Warning with Lane Change Assist (GLS and GSR)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert ( GLS and GSR)
- Smartphone link Display Audio (GLX+, GLX-R, GLS and GSR)
- Reverse Camera (All Pick Up models)
- Rear Parking Sensors (All Pick Up models)
- Front Parking Sensors (GLS and GSR)
- 2.4L MIVEC Diesel
- Cab Chassis or Pick Up
- Easy Select 4WD
- Reverse Camera (GLX+)
- Rear Parking Sensors (GLX+)
- Smartphone Link Display Audio (GLX+)
- Forward Collision Mitigation with Pedestrian Detection (GLX ADAS, GLX+)
- Lane Departure Warning (GLX ADAS, GLX+)
- Heavy Duty Suspension
- Trailer Stability Assist
- 3 tonne towing
- 2.4L MPI Petrol / 2.4L MIVEC Diesel
- 5 or 6 speed manual / 6 speed automatic transmission
- Cab Chassis
- Heavy Duty Suspension
- Active Stability and Traction Control
- 5 star ANCAP
Whether at work or around town, Triton is sure to turn heads.
Colours may vary across range. Speak to our friendly staff at Victor Harbor Mitsubishi about customising your Triton.
Mitsubishi Diamond Advantage
Built And Backed For Your Business
Australia's first 10 Year New Car Warranty and 10 Year Capped Price Servicing is both a symbol of our integrity and a service standard that sets us apart from other automotive manufacturers. The Mitsubishi Diamond Advantage program is our commitment to you and your business, to ensure complete peace of mind, so you can spend more time on the road working with customers.
- 10 Year Capped Price Servicing⋄2
- 10 Year New Car Warranty⋄1
- Genuine Servicing, Parts and Accessories
- Inspection and Maintenance
Vehicle Management Solutions
Mitsubishi Motor’s offer a range of vehicle management solutions to fit your Business needs.
MMBA Operating Lease
Absolute peace of mind
Mitsubishi Motors Business Advantage, or MMBA, is a flexible package that bundles all your vehicle finance and operating costs into one risk-free plan that delivers certainty and reduces your company's administrative burden. Receive National Fleet pricing, regardless of how big or small your business is.
#GLS Premium only.
?GLS and GLS Premium only.
+Not available on GLX models.
?Available on all pick up models and only on cab-chassis models fitted with Mitsubishi's genuine accessory tray.
?Smartphone Link Display Audio will not operate in areas with no service signal and may not operate in supported areas where the signal is weak. Users are responsible for all charges incurred using smartphones and iPhones2 to connect to Android Auto™1 and CarPlay2 respectively. Some functions may not be available for use depending on the user's location.
1.Android Auto, Android, Google Maps and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
2. iPhone, Siri, CarPlay, iPod, iPod touch and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries.
3. Ultrasonic misacceleration Mitigation System (UMS) may not activate in some conditions. The engine output control activates when driving; 0-10km/h (not in N or P Position); obstacle/vehicle is within 4m range; accelerator pedal is pushed hard or abruptly; driver is not turning to avoid obstacle/vehicle. The detection and control capabilities of UMS are supplementary only and do not prevent misacceleration in every situation.
4. The detection and control capabilities of BSW and LCA are supplementary only and do not warn you of vehicles in blind spots in every situation. BSW and LCA may not activate in some situations.
5.Do not rely solely on this system, which may not detect all moving vehicles in certain conditions.
6.The detection and control capabilities of FCM are supplementary only and do not prevent collisions in every situation. Please read the operation manual carefully and be aware of these limitations.
*Australian Standard ADR 81/02. Figures used for comparison across vehicles. Driving conditions will affect actual results.